art

.·:*¨¨*:·.the stars will guide you home .·:*¨¨*:·.

By Unknown - August 18, 2017



.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
the stars will guide you home
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

it was a typical summer night. the streets were empty, and all i could hear were my footsteps, taping gently amidst the darkness. i tried to get in contact with my thoughts, but i didn't get anything back. my thoughts were stuck somewhere between my lungs and heart, a gentle mess.
i felt lost. somehow, when my mind went blank, i'd always find comfort in the puffy clouds and the pastel sky. but this time, it was pitch black.
there were no lights whatsoever. it was just me, rashly walking with no direction.
i was lost.
not the kind of lost you'd expect at that situation. i knew exactly where i was, and where i was going.  there were so many things missing, though; my mind, my heart. i couldn't put my finger on it.
i felt cold. i was wearing shorts. soon enough, i started to feel cold on the inside, too. the darkness was consuming me.
it was for a split second, that i turned my head facing the sky. although i didn't like blackness, i chose to face it. to my surprise, it was a breathtaking view that was in front of me. the moon was laying gently among millions and millions of stars, radiating all the light that they absorbed.
a sudden warmth started spreading all over my body. i felt like i was home. finally, the mess that i could feel on my throat started untangling gently, and what i was searching for came back to its place.
that night, i walked home just looking at the stars.
so many new ideas started flowing through my mind. i was deeply inspired by the luminous dots scattered all over the darkness.
and then, i vowed i'd write about it.
as i walked, i thought.
"when you feel like you've lost your way,
and that you'll never see the dawn of a new day,
embrace the darkness, you're never alone,
cause the stars will always guide you home."

-bleachpeach

—the unforgettable night of 9th of august,2017.
yes this is a real story, and my real thoughts that night. and also i was wearing exactly what i drew lol (yes i drew that, it's purely for the post).
if ur wondering what's that line on my mouth, it's a metaphor for my thoughts. as you can see, in the 'lungs' area my thoughts are a mess, but then they start untangling with the presence of the stars. :) 
i hope you enjoyed this mashup of poetry, story and art. i'm most likely gonna do more of these and call them 'pas' (poetry, art, story).
if u dont want to miss these kinds of posts, make sure to follow me on social media and/or follow via bloglovin', email subscription, etc you name it.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments