decorate w me; my cozy space♡

By Unknown - August 23, 2017

hello hellooo,
how are you doing? i'm kinda sick and i have a sore throat in the middle of summer #notrelatable ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ so i updated my pc to windows 7 (yes it was windows xp, i was too lazy to change it) so all of my things got deleted and my pc space was lookin' ugly af.
and i thought to myself; let's do a decorating sesh!! 
for starters, the wall was way too blank for my extra ass.
so i wanted to hang up polaroids of my memories and peachy images(๑♡⌓♡๑) since i don't own a polaroid, i designed and measured ''polaroid sized'' pictures of my favorite memories. along with it, i also printed peachy images, and one of my drawings.
then i went ahead and cut off basically everything( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

first of all, i made my polaroid string.
for the string, i used one of my cozy fluffy white yarns.
then i sticked the polaroids to the string using glittery washi tape, and i finished the first wall decoration. (╹◡╹)
its not a creative idea, nor is it original. but i felt like i needed to have amazing memories printed out and alive right next to me, so i can remember good times when i feel alone.
i highly suggest you to do the same. you don't need to have a polaroid camera. you just need photoshop skills (or any online photo editor tbh)
if u want a in-depth tutorial on how i measured my polaroids and how i placed the images in the frame on photoshop, let me know.(・ε・`*)
right under the polaroid string, i stuck the peachy tumblr photographs.
the washi tape isn't neon - idk how it looks like it is in the pics...illuminati ?
anyways, i needed to make a place for my pencils to hang out on. justice for pencils amirite?
so i came up with an idea.
 i saved a cup from a local coffee shop, removed the sticker, and stuck a quote that i printed out altogether with the other stuff.
and i put the pencils in the hole where the straw originally goes lmao.
this is really easy to do and it looks super cute (◕‿◕✿) if only the pencils were pink tho...
so i put this pencil holder on the right corner, near the wall.
and then i went and added some touch-ups on the desk,mouse and keyboard with the washi tape.
and lastly, that desktop wallpaper was ugly af(⊙_⊙) so i designed a PreachPeach background.
aaaaaaaaand this is the final result:


i hope you gained some inspo to decorate your smol space as well.
thank you for following this decoration journey, i hope to see you hang out in my safe corner on the internet more often♡
how to be notified when i post:
♡follow my social media accounts on the sidebar
♡bookmark my blog
♡follow on bloglovin'
♡follow my google+ and/or via blogger
♡email subscription

until next time,









Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments