my cozy autumn playlist '17

By Unknown - September 10, 2017

hi babies,
welcome back to my blog.
autumn is already almost here and im excited af for it.(ノ≧ڡ≦)
to celebrate, i made a playlist dedicated to this season, filled with calming and cozy tunes to make you feel at ease.
listen to the full playlist: here
1. Paper hearts by Jeon Jungkook BTS
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿) this is a cover of the original "Paper Hearts" by Tori Kelly, sung by the angelic voice of the main singer of the famous K-pop group BTS. 
(no he's not my bias lol)(but still love him tho)
i think his relaxing voice and the sound of the guitar really fit the autumn mood.


2. It's you by Zayn Malik
Youtube link: here

(◕‿◕✿)zayn's voice is really melancholic, especially when he hits those high ranges. this song is my favorite out of his debut album "Mind of Mine". it's really REALLY good.(´﹃`)
3. Follow You Home by Matt Millz
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿)it's sad that i didn't know about this song nor THE ARTIST before I watched a simply_kenna video on youtube. smh @ myself.
this song is really soft and cozy, his voice is really unique and everything is really autumn-themed overall.
4.Only by Ry X
Youtube link: here

(◕‿◕✿) Ry X's style agreeably isnt for everyone, as his music is really unique.
personally i'm in a love-hate relationship with his songs?? but 'only' is such a calming song, and it just awakens some hidden emotions that you didn't know you had. 
it's just pure art. period.(✧≖‿ゝ≖)
5. Run (ballad version) by BTS
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿)as you can see ive been quite obsessed with kpop (specifically BTS) lately but pls dont blame me theyre aesthetic af
so anyways run is a great song on its own, but when i heard the frickin ballad version and namjoon's vocals in the beginning i was like holy cow.
it gave me autumn vibes as well, so go check it out it's greaaaaaaaaaaaaat
6. Hometown (sleepers version) by Twenty One Pilots
YouTube link:here

(◕‿◕✿) I improvised the 'album art' since blurryface is sorta not matchy matchy with the aesthetic. hometown is my favorite song on blurryface, so when the sleepers version came out, once again, i lost my shit.
tyler's vocals are amazing - that kid is really talented ; a lyrical genius. 
7. idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿) Billie Eilish is a really talented teenager. i was truly amazed when i heard her songs. she also made it to the top without anybody's help..she got big on soundcloud. props to her.ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ)
8.Spring Day (rainy mood version) by BTS
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿)i was trying to hold myself back from including this song on my autumn playlist - since it's about spring [duh] and i wanted to save it for then but i couldn't help myself man.
 this song will also be on my winter playlist, spring playlist AND summer playlist haters gon hate(๑ゝڡ◕๑)
9. Truce by Twenty One Pilots (empty arena +rain)
YouTube link: here

(◕‿◕✿) this is a fanmade edit of the original song - they added rain sounds and empty arena effect -. but anyways, truce would've made it in my autumn playlist solely as it is so. the effects just make it cozier.
 i hope you enjoyed today's post. let me know down below if there's any autumnish song  that you really like so i can give it a listen! 
how to be notified when i post:
•follow my social media accounts on the sidebar
•bookmark my blog
•follow on bloglovin' Follow
•follow my google+ and/or via blogger

•email subscription

until next time baes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog is so beautiful, I love it! So many new songs I have to listen to :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete